Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pay Per Click

Many ways to get the flow of visitors to our blog. There are opinions to get the quality traffic that is originally from organic sources (search engines) and the second is from the PPC ads (original setting it properly). If the search engine already available in this blog (ya emang bisanya free because of the SE), and 3 days ago, I try to get traffic from using the free program from





Bidvertiser.

As in the young dates in December 2008, Bidvertiser already stated that they support the blog of Indonesia as a publisher means we are entitled to Indonesia they put ads in their blog. Good news is more in the program that they arouse, if you want them to become Advertiser then you will get free balance U.S. $ 20.

And I think that time, oh yes I can it U.S. $ 20 after I use it to reach that number, all my ads pause. Finally, I try to sign up to be advertiser to get a free U.S. $ 20-it. The registration process is very simple, user and live enter a credit card number … wrong. Credit card will not be here until the debit in the U.S. $ 20 is low. So I thought the concept, use US20 after its free-until, that is not my credit card mendebet, my ads will pause … that’s it!

In fact, I also want to see if the blog effective way so. After my blog on Bidvertiser see, in my account approve Advertiser yesterday. I set up direct ad category and Geo-targeting is that I set it to Indonesia. Maximum use of the funds I set to U.S. $ 5/hari (because the minimum). Oya, I attach to bid U.S. $ 0.05. I think, down ya ngga papa origin can nampang, wong also free koq … And now see the live results.

Earlier morning I see a couple of times my ad in one of the sites that memajang there Bidvertiser ads and the content of the site is really about computers as I want, the





No comments:

Post a Comment